Workshop and short courses
- Workshop 1: In-situ Rock stress measurements – demonstration and applications, June 15. At the SINTEF/NTNU rock mechanical lab, Trondheim.
- Workshop 2: Drillability assessment – lab testing and applications, June 15. At the SINTEF/NTNU rock mechanical lab, Trondheim.
- Workshop 3: DDA (Discontinuous Deformation Analysis) workshop, June 15. At the Conference Venue.
- Workshop 4: Emerging Rock Engineering Design Methods and Opportunities in Deep Hard Rock Mining and Underground Excavations, June 15, 08:30-18:30. At the Conference venue. By Mostafa Sharifzadeh, Xia-Ting Feng and Antonio Samaniego
- Short Course 1: Geology for Rock Engineering Projects, June 14, 08:30-17:00. At the Conference venue. By Philippe Vaskou and Christophe Vibert.
- Short Course 2: Revision of Eurocode 7 - Integration of rock engineering, June 15, 08:30-12:30. At the Conference venue. By Luís Llamas, Guido Nuijten, Morten Lund and Roger Olsson.
- Short Course 3: The integration of structural geology and applied rock mechanics, June 14, 08:30-17:00. At the Conference venue. By Nick Barton and John Cosgrove